Logo Project

~My Logo Process~

 

 Step one:

 This was the most creative step of the process because it allowed me to let all my ideas come together. I found multiple ways of translating my brand idea into an actual logo. This step also helped me figure out what direction I wanted to head. The product is great for both males and females so the logo itself had to reflect that.

Step two:

This step was where I had to refine my final selection of a logo.This was the fun point because I got to add in all the little details and start making the entire logo reflect my product.

Step three:


Here was the last step of the logo completion. The spin-off of "foodie" is now "Winie" for all those wine connoisseurs. This point was a bit more technical because it is a very tedious task. The target audience is still for men and women and the color reflects red wine with the accented bubbles at the end of the writing. The cork was also added to make the concept more complete along with the wine glass being filled up. The overall look and feel to this logo is more natural with the cursive writing which creates a sense of motion and it also has a very organic touch to it as well. I think this will target my wine-consuming audience and it makes sense aesthetically. Hope you like it!