Magazine Cover

Artist Statement

For my Photoshop magazine I decided to go with something that I'm interested in so I that I could really play around with it. I have a background in fashion magazine internships, so I knew how I wanted my basic layout to be and the focal points. For this magazine I entitled it, W.W.W. Magazine which stands for who, what, and where or triple W for short. This magazine captures all the latest trends, fashions, beauty products, lifestyles, and national/global news. This magazine encompasses the ins & outs of fashion and what the industry has to offer in an up-scale way. Along with the concept, I wanted to create a look that makes this magazine stand apart, by staying within the same neutral color scheme and making my photograph the focal point it added a neat theme. I had fun playing around with all the different textures, shapes, fonts, and gradients to enhance the overall feel of this magazine. Enjoy